In-port forwarding with Baltimpex is:
- Control over the movement of cargo from the place of loading to the final point of the route;
- Obtaining information about cargo, documents in the line and at terminals;
- Work with documentation provided by ship agents;
- Storage and re-entry;
- Exhibiting containers for inspection, IDK, weighing;
- Ensuring the passage of the Yantar radiation monitoring system and sampling;
- Organization of export of loaded containers from the port and delivery of empty containers;
- Payment of local fees
We work in all ports of the Russian Federation:
– St. Petersburg;
– Rostov on the Don;
The cost of the intra-port forwarding service may vary depending on the characteristics of the cargo and other factors and will always correspond to the quality.
We are ready to work 24/7. Write firstname.lastname@example.org
To be a Leader in the market of customs and transport logistics in Russia, providing customers with qualitative services for organizing customs clearance and transportation of any goods to anywhere in the world.